Friday, September 15, 2006

Back in Italian Class at the ICD....a lot forgotten

Getting back to class has its own challenges as far as scheduling but it was great to be back.   I started back in the conversation class after being absent for awhile.   So much forgotten but so much fun.  It is really a treat to get back closer to my roots and the bella lingua.   Although it was a struggle in so many ways, I am glad I came back.  I believe we are so lucky to have the quality instructors and the great schedule that allows us all to participate.   If you are new or if your a veteran attendee, it is worth your time to come back to class.   It is a special treat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the greatest things the ICD does is offer exceptional language classes with exceptionally gifted instructors.
With this said, I am disappointed that there isn't an intermediate class this semester that would meet the needs of one who is not a beginner, but not ready to jump into full immersion in the conversation class.

Jay said...

one other comment...until we can get a class organized in the Spring, come to cena or club night and practice with some of the italian speakers many of who are learning also. Ci vediamo a cena!!!

Jay said...

I stand corrected there is an intermediate class. My mistake....
contact our instructor, p_marino@web.de, for more information...it meets on Thursdays from 6:30-7:30.