i Hear this all the time..and I've seen it myself
When I talk to new members, one common thread comes out. When people come to a club event for the first time, they are all impressed how nice everyone is. How warm, cordial and truly interested the members are in them. My impression was exactly the same. I have made lifelong friends through the ICD. People of the ICD are truly nice. They are happy to take a new member around and introduce them to others, find common ground either in places from, places lived or families known. One member told me that after they moved to Dallas, when they found the ICD, they had finally found their "tribe". These qualities are special and we should do more and more to keep them going and expand them. We share many common bonds through our heritage and our love of all things Italian. Next time you see someone at our events you don't know, walk over and introduce yourself or sit with them at Cena, it could be your new best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment