Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hats off...to you

In preparation for last week's board meeting, I was doing a review of the club financials including our performance for last fiscal year and year to date. What hit me in all of this was the great support we had and continue to have in outright donations but more significantly, the support of our events, the lifeblood of the club. Many of the donations, old and new, helped build out the clubhouse we now enjoy. In looking at the highlights, it was obvious though that we would not exist without your support of our events from Cena to the Gala and all events in between. So, I wanted to say thank you. Your continued support of all our events keeps the lights on but more importantly helps us build community and fulfill our mission. Hats off to you all !!

You deserve it.

For your reference, I have attached a link of some of the great events that are headed your way.

ICD Upcoming Events

No comments: